Ole Originals Clothing Co.
Prairie Made Cuff Toque
If you grew up on the prairies it's pretty much 100% you shopped at a CO-OP. Let your prairie pride shine with our Prairie Made shirts, inspired by that iconic CO-OP logo that represented a place you could get everything from fertilizer to face cream.
Here's why you need an Ole Originals toque in your life:
- They are high-quality knit (100% acrylic)
- They are a great way to show your Canadian pride
- They will keep your head toasty all winter long!
- This fine knit toque is designed and made in Canada
- An Ole Originals knitted toques also makes the perfect gift!
How do the Ole Originals toques fit? One size fits all thanks to the rib knit and slouchy fit.
Our shirts are just slightly more on the fitted size and flatter almost any body type. If you're not sure what size to get or if you're in-between sizes, order the next size larger. (Measurements below are garments laid flat!)
*Our sizing is very consistent; however, shirts can still range in size by up to 1”
*For best results machine wash warm or cold & hang to dry or tumble dry low