Canada Geese (Womens)
Affectionately (or not) known as the cobra chicken, Canadian geese have become one of the most common waterfowl species in North America. Our feathered friends are protected from hunting and capture under the Migratory Birds Convention Act.
Designed by Robert Pacey
All our soft, vintage feel T-shirts are printed with care in our small studio in the heart of Vancouver, BC. Each print is hand-pulled on one single-head manual press using light-weight ink so the print matches the softness of the shirts.
- Slightly heathered Jersey
- 60% Combed Ring Spun Cotton 40% Polyester
- Pre-laundered for reduced shrinkage
- Machine-washable and made to last
- Our women's tees are slim fit and are slightly smaller than average. Please check our Sizing Chart for reference
- FAQ and Shipping Information
Our shirts are just slightly more on the fitted size and flatter almost any body type. If you're not sure what size to get or if you're in-between sizes, order the next size larger. (Measurements below are garments laid flat!)
*Our sizing is very consistent; however, shirts can still range in size by up to 1”
*For best results machine wash warm or cold & hang to dry or tumble dry low