Prairie Made T-shirt (Womens)
If you grew up on the prairies it's pretty much 100% you shopped at a CO-OP. Rock a retro vibe with our "Prairie Made" homage to that iconic CO-OP logo and celebrate a place where you could get everything from fertilizer to face cream.
All of Ole Originals’ soft, vintage feel T-shirts are printed by hand in our small studio in the heart of brewery row in East Vancouver, BC and include an Ole logo bug on the back left shoulder.
Each print is hand-pulled on a single-head manual press using light-weight ink so the print matches the softness of the shirts. This process guarantees that it will be your favourite shirt EVER.
- Slightly heathered Jersey
- 60% Combed Ring Spun Cotton 40% Polyester
- Pre-laundered for reduced shrinkage
- Machine-washable and made to last
- Our women's tees are slim fit and are slightly smaller than average. Please check our Sizing Chart for reference
- FAQ and Shipping Information
Our shirts are just slightly more on the fitted size and flatter almost any body type. If you're not sure what size to get or if you're in-between sizes, order the next size larger. (Measurements below are garments laid flat!)
*Our sizing is very consistent; however, shirts can still range in size by up to 1”
*For best results machine wash warm or cold & hang to dry or tumble dry low